Let’s just pretend for a second that there was no anti-wrinkle creams.
What would you do to get rid of those unwanted dark under eye circles you may ask? Well, first let us have a look at how we can prevent them in the first place. The skin around the eye area is very thin and delicate.
Here are 7 secrets to prevent dark circles;
- Under no circumstances should you go to bed with makeup on
- Do not rub in your eyes frequently and rigorously
- Excessive drinking is also bad for you eyes?
- Get plenty of sleep and rest.
- Adopt a healthy diet. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Excess salt can cause your body to retain water in unusual places, and in some cases puffiness under the eyes. Limit your salt intake
- Stop smoking.
Here are a few tricks to stop dark under eye circles
- Use cucumber slices. This one is probably one of the oldest tricks in the book, and it really works. Lay them down while lying on your bed looking up for about 10 minutes.
- Use the cold spoon method. Just put a spoon in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Cover the circles of your eyes with it, take care not to press too hard. Hold until the spoon is warm. This trick does wonders. And at times it can actually be better that some expensive eye-creams.
- Use the potato method. Put one uncooked potato into a blender and add some water, and blend. Place the blended results on your closed eyes and let it rest for approximately 15 minutes while lying on your back, then it off with warm water.